StoneKrete Products Business Opportunity
Hand Carved Limestone Overlay – Concrete Resurfacing Business
Exclusive Marketing/Installation Territory
Includes: Training and a Material, Equipment and Supply Package
No Royalty Fees!
Two training sessions are provided. Two days in Houston, TX consists of a combination of classroom discussions and on the job training. New dealers will learn all aspects of the decorative concrete industry, including; marketing and sales techniques, setting up and training crews, and the preparation of various substances for the application of the Hand Carved Limestone Overlay system. Transportation and lodging is included for two participants in your package price.
Hands on Training!
- Surface prep. Of the existing substrate.
- Crack treatment and expansion joint prep.
- Application of the bond/base coat.
- Hand troweling the texture coat, finishing and carving the pattern.
- Applying color, grouting and sealing.
- Polyurethane expansion joint installation.
Following your two day training class in Houston, we will work with you and your crew in your territory for 10 days to complete up to 2,000 sq. ft. of StoneKrete installations. The material for the 2,000 sq. ft. of installation is included in your initial StoneKrete Dealer Package. Your ‘Exclusive Territory’ is your choice of where you want to work, along with a set of demographics that establishes the zones of your territory. We look at home values and median family incomes, to select a territory of approximately 150,000 homes, as well as the businesses, and commercial residential properties in that area. Availability of ‘Home Improvement’ type magazines distributed in the territory is also a consideration. You pick an area, we work with you to fine tune the zones that will become your territory.
COMPLETING THE TRAINING CLASS, BECOMING A CERTIFIED STONEKRETE INSTALLER, AND RECEIVEING YOUR INITIAL MATERIALS PACKAGE, enables you to contract complete your first 2,000 square feet of resurfaced substrate. Areas that homeowners are looking to improve include: swimming pool decks, driveways, patios, porches, and walkways. Residential, commercial, public common-areas, recreation center pool decks, county fairgrounds/amusement parks are all potential clients with residential jobs providing the bulk of your income.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
Material, Tools, & Supplies Included
- 3 pallets(120) of StoneKrete Bag Mix
- 4 – 5 gallon pails of Solvent Seal sealer
- 9 – 5 lb. containers of Powder Pigment
- 1 – 5 gallon pail of Acryl Force
- 2 – Stone Grip non-skid additive
- 4200 psi. pressure washer
- 16 gallon wet/dry vac
- 7” angle grinder
- 7” diamond cup
- 4 ½ “ angle grinder
- Diamond blades
- Mortar mixing drill and paddle
- 3/8” variable speed drill
- Rotary hammer and accessories
- Electric blower
- Hand trowels
- Magic trowel(squeegee)
- Carving tools
- 1 – 100’ 12/3 heavy duty extension cord
- 2 – 50’ 12/3 heavy duty extension cords
- 1- 50’ 10/3 heavy duty extension cord
- 1 – 100’ commercial grade water hose
- Necessary hand tools
- And more
- Roller frames, poles and screens
- Roller covers and chip brushes
- 5 gallon buckets
- Measuring cups and containers
- Masking tape and paper
- Trash bags
- Breathing masks
- And more
- 250 Single page brochures
- 250 Two page brochures
- 250 Proposal forms
- 500 Business cards
- 6 Yard signs
- Printed polo shirts
- Printed t-shirt & hats
- 1 set of vehicle magnetic signs
- And more